Religion contributed towards my personal history in many different ways. For example, my mother is Christian. A very strong christian. She goes to church every week and has a strong relationship to God. Along with my mother, my grandparents were also Christians. I used to go to a Catholic all girls school back in Australia. We had chapel twice a week. I would say that I am not a strongly religious person. I do believe in God but I do not go to church anymore. To an extent, religion does contribute to the way we are today. One of my many morals in life is that everything happens for a reason. God only challenges you to particular events because He knows you can handle it. My mum constantly told my that saying when I used to be sad or unhappy. I find that it is a true saying and I believe that everything does happen for a reason. Although, I do not go to church, there are times when I find myself depending and turning to God. It's almost as if when I lose all hope, I turn to Him. My family never went to church as a whole. I've only been a couple of times with my mum and so has my dad. Since technology is now advancing so quickly, religion has become less important. The fact that there is now science to prove many facts, there are more people who stop taking up religion. A part of me wants to become more Christian. I want to believe in God and have a stronger relationship with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment